By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
Softerlines is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Softerlines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page on a regular basis to ensure you are happy with any changes that are implemented.
1. What information is collected
Via the website Softerlines may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your contact information including your email address and telephone number.
• Information such as address, postcode, personal preferences and interests.
• Information relevant to special offers, competitions or customer surveys
This is for the sole purpose of providing a healthcare service to patients. Your personal information is used to identify you as a patient who has used Softerlines.
Once you see our Softerlines medical practitioner/during your appointment, a medical record about your personal health will be generated.
We use patients’ healthcare records to audit and monitor the quality Softerlines treatments. For example, we may audit the records of patients who have had a particular treatment to see how well it has worked. When we carry out any audits, we never use any information that could identify a patient such as a name, address, or date of birth.
As part of our consultation, registration and treatment process we may ask for further information including; medical history, emergency contact details, doctor details, current medication and general health details.
2. Why is this information collected
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– To make contact with you – for example if you fill out the contact form we will attempt to reply to you by one of the contact methods you’ve provided
– Your medical information is used Softerlines personnel to recommend the best treatment for you. Softerlines internal record keeping
– To provide you with services, such as special offers, new product information, newsletters and updates
– To improve our products, treatments and services
– To send out promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
– To customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that has been collected online via this website as well the information collected as part of your consultation and treatment.
However, please note that no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us and you transmit such information to us at your own risk.
Softerlines website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over these websites. Therefore Softerlines cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which Softerlines hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email email@example.com soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the web browser of your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. The information that is collected is unique to you and only the server that delivered the cookie will be able to retrieve or read its contents.
Cookies are often used to enhance your experience on a website as they can remember information about your visit, such as your personal preferences. For example, cookies are used when you create an account with a website so that information about you can be remembered saving you time on your next visit.